1. These Terms and Conditions apply to the provision of the services detailed in our quotation (Services) by Saudi Naval Support Co. a company registered in Saudi Arabia under Commercial Registration 1010066135 whose registered office is at Bldg. No.13, Mohammad Bin Dakheel Street, Al Aqiq District, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia, 11543 (we or us) to the person buying the services (you).
2. You are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions when you accept our quotation or from the date of any performance of the Services (whichever happens earlier) and these Terms and Conditions and our quotation (the Contract) are the entire agreement between us.
3. You acknowledge that you have not relied on any statement, promise or representation made or given by or on our behalf. These Conditions apply to the Contract to the exclusion of any other terms that you try to impose or incorporate, or which are implied by trade, custom, practice or course of dealing.
4. A "business day" means any day other than a Friday, Saturday or bank holiday in Saudi Arabia.
5. The headings in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and do not affect their interpretation.
6. Words imparting the singular number shall include the plural and vice-versa.
7. We warrant that we will use reasonable care and skill in our performance of the Services which will comply with the quotation, including any specification in all material respects. We can make any changes to the Services which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement, and we will notify you if this is necessary.
8. We will use our reasonable endeavors to complete the performance of the Services within the time agreed or as set out in the quotation; however, time shall not be of the essence in the performance of our obligations.
9. All of these Terms and Conditions apply to the supply of any goods as well as Services unless we specify otherwise.
17. We can withdraw, cancel or amend a quotation if it has not been accepted by you, or if the Services have not started, within a period of 15 day from the date of the quotation, (unless the quotation has been withdrawn).
18. Either we or you can cancel an order for any reason prior to your acceptance (or rejection) of the quotation.
19. If you want to amend any details of the Services you must tell us in writing as soon as possible. We will use reasonable endeavors to make any required changes and additional costs will be included in the Fees and invoiced to you.
20. If, due to circumstances beyond our control, including those set out in the clause below (Circumstances beyond a party's control), we have to make any change in the Services or how they are provided, we will notify you immediately. We will use reasonable endeavors to keep any such changes to a minimum.
21. We will invoice you for payment of the Fees either: a. when we have completed the Services; or b. on the invoice dates set out in the quotation.
22. You must pay the Fees due within 15 days of the date of our invoice or otherwise in accordance with any credit terms agreed between us.
23. Time for payment shall be of the essence of the Contract.
24. All payments due under these Terms and Conditions must be made in full without any deduction or withholding except as required by law and neither of us can assert any credit, set-off or counterclaim against the other in order to justify withholding payment of any such amount in whole or in part.
25. If you do not pay within the period set out above, we can suspend any further provision of the Services and cancel any future services which have been ordered by, or otherwise arranged with, you.
26. Receipts for payment will be issued by us only at your request.
27. All payments must be made either in Saudi Riyal or US Dollar unless otherwise agreed in writing between us.
29. We can at any time assign, transfer, charge, subcontract or deal in any other manner with all or any of our rights under these Terms and Conditions and can subcontract or delegate in any manner any or all of our obligations to any third party.
30. You must not, without our prior written consent, assign, transfer, charge, subcontract or deal in any other manner with all or any of your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
31. We can terminate the provision of the Services immediately if you:
32. We reserve all copyright and any other intellectual property rights which may subsist in any goods supplied in connection with the provision of the Services. We reserve the right to take any appropriate action to restrain or prevent the infringement of such intellectual property rights.
38. When supplying the Services to the Customer, the Service Provider may gain access to and/or acquire the ability to transfer, store or process personal data of employees of the Customer.
39. The parties agree that where such processing of personal data takes place, the Customer shall be the 'data controller' and the Service Provider shall be the 'data processor' as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as may be amended, extended and/or re-enacted from time to time.
40. For the avoidance of doubt, 'Personal Data', 'Processing', 'Data Controller', 'Data Processor' and 'Data Subject' shall have the same meaning as in the GDPR.
41. The Service Provider shall only Process Personal Data to the extent reasonably required to enable it to supply the Services as mentioned in these terms and conditions or as requested by and agreed with the Customer, shall not retain any Personal Data longer than necessary for the Processing and refrain from Processing any Personal Data for its own or for any third party's purposes.
42. The Service Provider shall not disclose Personal Data to any third parties other than employees, directors, agents, subcontractors or advisors on a strict 'need-to-know' basis and only under the same (or more extensive) conditions as set out in these terms and conditions or to the extent required by applicable legislation and/or regulations.
43. The Service Provider shall implement and maintain technical and organizational security measures as are required to protect Personal Data Processed by the Service Provider on behalf of the Customer.
44. Further information about the Service Provider's approach to data protection are specified in its Data Protection Policy, which can be found the policy on our website. For any enquiries or complaints regarding data privacy, you can contact our Officer at the following e-mail address: email@example.com. Circumstances beyond a party's control
45. Neither of us is liable for any failure or delay in performing our obligations where such failure or delay results from any cause that is beyond the reasonable control of that party. Such causes include, but are not limited to: power failure, Internet Service Provider failure, industrial action, civil unrest, fire, flood, storms, earthquakes, acts of terrorism, acts of war, governmental action or any other event that is beyond the control of the party in question. If the delay continues for a period of 90 days, either of us may terminate or cancel the Services to be carried out under these Terms and Conditions.
46. All notices under these Terms and Conditions must be in writing and signed by, or on behalf of, the party giving notice (or a duly authorized officer of that party).
47. Notices shall be deemed to have been duly given:
a. when delivered, if delivered by courier or other messenger (including registered mail) during the normal business hours of the recipient;
b. when sent, if transmitted by fax or email and a successful transmission report or return receipt is generated;
48. All notices under these Terms and Conditions must be addressed to the most recent address, email address or fax number notified to the other party.
50. If one or more of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that / those provisions will be deemed severed from the remainder of these Terms and Conditions (which will remain valid and enforceable).